As we face the difficult challenge of responding to the Coronavirus, we want you to know that our number one priority is the health and safety of our customers and our people.
Our thoughts are with the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers around the world who are on the front line working to contain Coronavirus.
Please know that we are carefully monitoring the situation and following recommended health and safety guidelines from the World Health Organisation and the Department of Health. We want you to be assured that we are taking the necessary precautions to protect your safety, our people, suppliers, trades and that of our community.
At Aurumont, it is business as normal with the following additional measures in place:
- Anyone that has travelled overseas in the last 14 days will not be present in our offices, studios, displays or on our building sites (in accordance with the Federal Government’s recent direction on Sunday 15 March 2020)
- Anyone who has cold/flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to COVID-19 will also not be present in our workplace.
We ask you to show us the same courtesy and avoid meeting with our Aurumont team if you have returned from an overseas trip in the last 14 days or are experiencing cold/flu like symptoms. We are all responsible for taking the necessary steps to try to reduce the spread of this virus.
We also ask you to join us in taking the following precautions:
- Wash your hands with warm soapy water for at least 20secs before and after meeting with others
- Maintain a safe physical distance of 1.5m between you and others
- Refrain from personal contact with others. We ask you not to be offended that our usual handshake greeting is temporarily on hold.
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or if you are using a tissue, please dispose of it immediately.
- Use hand sanitiser regularly
We are fortunate to have a large team of dedicated people who are still very much focused on working with you on your new home.
For matters relating to your new home, please communicate with us through your normal point of contact.
As this unprecedented situation continues to evolve, we will update you with any additional changes within our business. In the meantime, stay healthy and safe – we will get through this together.
Thank you for your understanding.