Prestigious Townhouses in Melbourne’s most desirable areas
Townhouses offer buyers an affordable way to own a brand new home – and enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle. Close to schools, convenient public transport, medical and shopping amenities in beautiful local communities.
Normally built on a large block of land after subdivision. The developers are providing turnkey solution with high level of inclusions. You only need to sign a single contract and pay the balance on completion.
Suitable for family living for it offers larger space, more bedrooms, private yard, landscaping and garage.
Perfect for investors who need a bigger land, low maintenance and high capital growth.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Make clear your genuine demand: for investment or family living.
- Set up your budget honestly and have the fund ready: consider your cash reserve, home loan, living expenses and repayment ability.
- Select preferred location.
- Choose type of property you like.
- Seek professional advice from Aurumont Sales Consultants: compare different projects, investigate the details of the project and select the most suitable property through professional tools of property investment analysis.
- Get all the relevant approvals (for example FIRB approval, etc.) prior to purchasing.
- Seek professional advice from your conveyancer or solicitor and let them check the contract. Make sure you understand the rights and obligations of you and the vendor.
- Sign the Contract and pay deposit to the trust account of the vendor’s solicitor. The deposit should be no more than 10% of the contract price.
- Prepare fund or loan before settlement.
- Inspect the property before settlement.
- At settlement, your conveyancer will help you to settle the land and transfer the legal title of property from land developer to you. You will then pay the balance of land price and relevant duties and fees.