Luxurious House in Inner Suburbs of Melbourne
Located in the central of city, with very convenient amenities and best school zones.
Preferred by high-income professionals and families.
Great potential of capital growth.
We are selling high-end houses around Melbourne. Tell us what you’re after and we’ll get back to you shortly.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Make clear your genuine demand: for investment or family living.
- Set up your budget honestly and have the fund ready: consider your cash reserve, home loan, living expenses and repayment ability.
- Select preferred location.
- Choose type of property you like.
- Seek professional advice from Aurumont Sales Consultants: compare different projects, investigate the details of the project.
- Get all the relevant approvals (for example FIRB approval, etc.) prior to purchasing.
- Seek professional advice from your conveyancer or solicitor and let them check the contract. Make sure you understand the rights and obligations of you and the vendor.
- Sign the Contract and pay deposit to the trust account of the vendor’s solicitor. The deposit should be no more than 10% of the contract price.
- Prepare fund or loan before settlement.
- Inspect the property before settlement.
- At settlement, your conveyancer will help you to settle the land and transfer the legal title of property from land developer to you. You will then pay the balance of land price and relevant duties and fees.