Boutique apartments in Melbourne CBD and inner suburbs
Located in the central of city, with very convenient amenities and best schools. Their modern designs and superior facilities have created a dynamic lifestyle for city lovers.
Preferred by high-income professionals, international students and Airbnb travelers. Because of the short supply, the investors are able to receive a higher rental and stable cash flow.
Offer tax advantages for property investors such as depreciation, negative gearing, Capital Gains Tax Exemptions etc.
The price of an apartment is always affordable, a great choice for First Home Buyers to enter into the market.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Make clear your genuine demand: for investment or family living.
- Set up your budget honestly and have the fund ready: consider your cash reserve, home loan, living expenses and repayment ability.
- Select preferred location.
- Choose type of property you like.
- Seek professional advice from Aurumont Sales Consultants: compare different projects, investigate the details of the project and select the most suitable property through professional tools of property investment analysis.
- Get all the relevant approvals (for example FIRB approval, etc.) prior to purchasing.
- Seek professional advice from your conveyancer or solicitor and let them check the contract. Make sure you understand the rights and obligations of you and the vendor.
- Sign the Contract and pay deposit to the trust account of the vendor’s solicitor. The deposit should be no more than 10% of the contract price.
- Prepare fund or loan before settlement.
- Inspect the property before settlement.
- At settlement, your conveyancer will help you to settle the land and transfer the legal title of property from land developer to you. You will then pay the balance of land price and relevant duties and fees.